Who doesn't want a perfect smile? While few people have one naturally, almost anyone can get one with the help of their dentist. In addition to orthodontic treatment, which can straighten your teeth, recent advances in dental materials and techniques offer near-perfect teeth that are almost as strong as the originals.
Things we can do to improve your smile include
- Bleaching to make teeth whiter
- Repairing chips or rough spots with fillings that match your teeth
- Filling cavities with tooth-colored materials
- Reshaping teeth that don't match the others
- Closing gaps between teeth
- Covering broken teeth with porcelain crowns
From subtle changes to major repairs, we can perform a variety of procedures to improve your smile. These improvements are not always just cosmetic. Many of these treatments can improve oral problems, such as your bite.
Which procedure is right for me?
We can answer any questions you may have about techniques used to improve your smile. The condition of your teeth and desired result you want often dictates the best procedure. If you are considering a treatment, there are a few questions you can ask your dentist before deciding if a particular procedure is right for you.
- What will the changes look like?
- What should I expect through the course of treatment?
- What type of maintenance will be required?
We can answer the questions you have about the techniques used to improve your smile. The condition of your teeth and your desired result often indicate the best procedure for you.
Mr. Srinivasan Nathan
- Regional Supply Chain Manager Philips India Ltd